are valuable appliances that are a highly effective way to protect an impaired or compromised tooth, cover an implant, replace a missing tooth, repair a cracked tooth, and improve the look of any smile. At iTooth, we offer same-day CEREC crowns to help patients achieve an enhanced and beautiful smile in just One-Visit
What Are CEREC Same-Day Crowns?
are cap-like restorations that can cover a tooth to provide strength and improve its appearance. CEREC crowns fabricated using high-tech dental technology can be placed in a single session. The process of CEREC same-day crowns is simple and straightforward.
With CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics), the process is more comfortable and remarkably faster for patients. The porcelain material used imitates the characteristics of natural enamel.
What Is the CEREC Same-Day Crown Process?
We will first carefully evaluate your oral cavity during your visit using x-rays and scans and determine your suitability for the CEREC process. Once satisfied with all the parameters the following steps will be followed:
- The tooth will be scanned using a digital intraoral scanner
- The digital impression of your teeth is transferred directly to our milling unit in the office
- The CEREC machine fabricates the crown out of a porcelain block in about fifteen minutes
- The crown is designed to color match your existing natural teeth and polished.
- The CEREC crown is placed and assessed for correct fit and bite.
- Once everything checks out, the crown is attached using adhesives.
- The entire process is accomplished in about two hours.
What Are the Benefits of CEREC Same-Day Crowns?
CEREC same-day crowns offer patients a healthy, natural-looking smile in just one visit
. They can enjoy a wide range of benefits from CEREC crowns:
- The need for multiple appointments is eliminated.
- You don’t have to sacrifice your leisure time.
- No temporary crowns and jawbone discomfort.
- Messy impressions are not required to fabricate them.
- The dark crown margins or gum lines are avoided.
- They blend seamlessly along the gumline.
- Long-lasting superior porcelain feels completely natural.
- With proper care and maintenance, the crowns can many years.
- A non-invasive procedure that does not disturb the surrounding, healthy teeth.
- Costs the same as traditional crowns.
If you are interested in CEREC same-day crowns, visit our office, iTooth, at 3211 E Battlefield Rd #100, Springfield, MO 65804. You can also reach Dentist in Springfield MO at (417) 883-8515.